Saturday, February 16

dino Dad....


Sticking with what I posted on the Paper Smooches site...I am currently loving CAS technique.
(That’s clean and simple for those who don’t know)
I’m finding that alcohol markers make great “cartoon” style images.
The card is white card stock that I stamped with dinosaur, heart and  “dino-mite” verse (Paper Smooches “Huge Hugs”) and the “Dad” (Paper Smooches “Noggin Toppers”) using Gina K amalgam ink.
The coloring was done with Studio 71 markers.
My granddaughter loves dinosaurs at the moment so I thought this would be a good Daddy’s day card for my son.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun design! I struggle with CAS cards so I hope you don't mind when I copy this design 100% for Father's Day! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks for joining in the fun with our February challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!