Saturday, February 16

similar colors...


and


Funny how you get one challenge done and pull. Colors from the next challenge and the seem kind of the same???
This card is a white card stock base card with a layer of Lawn Fawn pink polka dot card stock.
With another piece of white card stock I die cut using the largest piece in the Lawn Fawn “Reveal Wheel” set.
Since it has notches I took it off the edge of the card.
Stamping with my Gina K amalgam ink I stamped the bunny from Lawn Fawn’s “Eggstra Special Easter” and the words from Lawn Fawn’s “Easter Party”.
I also stamped the bunny on a piece of the pink polka dot and cut out the ribbon.
I colored the bunny with grey to match the colors of the challenge with Design Spectracolor pencils.


1 comment:

  1. This Easter card is so cute! I love how you incorporated coral icolors n your design with the polka dotted paper and the bow in the bunny, just precious! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at Lawnfawnatics!-Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!