Saturday, February 16

playing with mechanics...


Over the Christmas holidays I was fortunate enough to have gifts of  stamping supplies given to me.
I chose a few mechanical card die sets.
The one I used for this challenge is Lawn Fawn’s “Double Slider Surprise”.
I used this instructions from this video...
The others pieces came from Lawn Fawn’s “Eggstra Special Easer” set and Lawn Fawn’s “Push Here” set.
They were stamped with Gina K amalgam ink and colored with Studio 71 markers before being trimmed out and applied io the card.


1 comment:

  1. So blessed to have such a fun slider set. Sliders are my new fascination and I love how you have decorated yours...so cute. Thanks for "moving it" over at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!