Saturday, November 10

tags day 9...

Inspired by...
and

Recently I purchased the Pink & Main “Pumpkin Spice” set, for if you know me I just had to!!!
When I saw Kathy’s idea with the Pink & Main Christmas Cups set. Felt I had to doctor mine.
The main tag s white card stock die cut with Sunny Studio’s “Build-A-Tag #1” ad with the same set a layer cut from patterned poinsettia paper.
This gave me scraps to be able to cut poinsettias from to cover the “pumpkins” on the Pink & Main set.
I stamped the three cups from Pink & Main’s set using StazOn jet black ink onto white card stock.
For the coloring I used Prisma pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.
The trimming was done with scissors and all glued to the tag front.
To finish I added Nuvo white crystal drops.

4 comments:

  1. Arlene, I am glad to see Pink and Main stamps on your tag. What a great idea to re-style these coffee cups with a red flower! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag...I have that same Pink and Main set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again to see another beautiful tag! Brilliant to use the patterned paper poinsettias to give your lattes a more festive look. So glad you were inspired to make more tags for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!