Saturday, November 10

tags day 8...

Inspired by Izzy Scrap

One of the wonderful by products of making my own tags this year is being able to FINALLY use some of the mass quanities of ribbons and threads I have...

For this tag I used white linen card stock and die cut the tag from Newton’s Nook Designs “Fancy Edges Tag Die”.
On that I stamped the verse and presents from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Curious Christmas” with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the Newton and tree from the same set with the StazOn and colored all with Prisma pencils.
Then I trimmed out the tree and foam taped it to the front of the tag.
I used black jute for the string!


2 comments:

  1. So very adorable. Love that cat hiding in the tree, and all those fun presents flying around. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I like how the all the gifts on this tag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!