Saturday, November 10

tags day 10...

Inspired by...

The main piece for this tag were cut from white card stock using pieces from Sunny Studio’s “Build-A-Tag #1”.
To make the sky on the inside of the card I masked it off with washi tape and sponged Distress ink faded jeans.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the church and the star from Sunny Studio’s “Christmas Chapel” using StazOn jet black ink and colored it with Prisma pencils.
Next I trimmed them out with scissors and applied to the front of the  tag with glue dots.
The verse from Sunny Studio’s “Holiday Style” was stamped with the StazOn jet black ink.
Below I thought I’d show you the extra tag I made.
I have been making two of each but this one was a bit different.


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the round cut out behind the chapel. Makes a great sky. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tag...like how you used church image on your tag and it's placement, colors, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the church image on your tags!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!