Sunday, November 11

tags day 11...

Inspired by Tracey McNeely

Besides using cards. Have had for a long time I am also using my Spellbinder dies that I bought over the years!
The white card stock is cut with the Spellbinders postage stamp die.
Using Lawn Fawn’s “Winter Alpaca” I stamped the snowflake with Versmark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
The sky was made with Distress Oxide faded jeans ink then droplets of water added and blotted off with a paper towel.
The verse from the same set was stamped on the dry tag front with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the alpaca with the StazOn and colored him with Prisma pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.
The cord is white Scrapper’s Floss.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty tag...I am always drawn to llama works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again... This llama is a cutie! And I'm inspired by your use of a postage tag die, I'll have to get mine out! So glad you were inspired to make this tag for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shape! Lovely llama!
    Really enjoying taking part in
    25 Days of Christmas Tags
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!