Wednesday, September 5

two for one...

My next two posts will be made from the same technique.

Simon Says Stamp is celebrating STAMPTEMBER.
Since my birthday is this month I always feel like it’s my party!!!
For the first card I used glossy card stock to make a background with Tim Holtz alcohol inks.
Using the Tim Holtz Alcohol Lift-Ink with the Stampendous “Cling Leaf Sprig” I pulled the ink off the piece.
(YOU have to tune in to the next posting to see what I did with the ink on that stamp!)
I applied that to the cream base card and die cut the words with cream card stock from Tim Holtz “Adventure Words: Script” and “Holiday Words: Script”.
I applied the words and the card was done.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous creation! Love the beautiful colors. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!