Wednesday, September 5

two for one continued...


For the stamp (Stampendous “Cling Leaf Sprig”) from the previous post that had been inked with the Tim Holtz Alcohol Lift-ink, stamped onto the alcohol ink background on glossy paper, then stamped it onto cream linen card stock, I trimmed it down and layered it onto a cream linen base card with a layer of dark brown card stock and burgundy patterned paper.
To finish the card I stamped the verse from Stampin’ Up’s “Pursuit Of Happiness” set using StazOn timber brown ink.

Please note a couple of things...
I did not use Yupo paper as suggested with this technique and believe that it only worked because I lifted the image immediately after I made the background piece.
I also used a filled in image versus a fine line drawing.
I also did not let the lifted image wait, I stamped it immediately onto the cream linen card stock.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely - love your beautiful stamping! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!