Sunday, September 2

more Autumn...



A while ago I played with a bunch of Tim Holtz alcohol inks and glossy paper.
These I save in my “created” bin with the technique printed on the back, just in case I need them for a challenge.
Today I took the maple leaf from Stampin’ Up’s “Lighthearted Leaves” and one of the verses from the set and stamped them to the front of a 110# white card stock.
Using a circle stencil I drew a circle with pencil around it.
Next I used my craft knife to remove the parts I didn’t want.
To finish I applied the alcohol ink piece to the back of the front of the card!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the detailed leaf against the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the detail on the leaf and those earthy brown colours. Great use of our sketch too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch - love how you kept that leaf neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the bold image - great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!