Monday, September 3

magnetic Christmas...


So many people are making wood stamped ornaments this year...including myself!
But for my youngest I decided to do a magnet as he has framed metal sheets in his room at he group home to hang things on!
I found the wood at Hobby Lobby.
I stamped the image from Kindred Stamps “Holidays Are A Nightmare” with StazOn jet black ink.
The coloring was all done with Prisma pencils and I used Gamsol to blend it.
I will be spraying it with a fixative or possibly coating it with a clear shellac???
There will be a magnet glued to the back.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is pretty cool! I have a friend who would love this as well! Thanks for sharing this with us at CCAYR for our Anything but a card challenge! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Awesome!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!