Sunday, August 26

squirrels & pumpkins...


As you can see I had one sheet of this pumpkin patterned paper and I am using up every little bit!
The base card is kraft card stock.
To get the framed look I pulled out three Spellbinders nesting octagon dies.
I cut each piece of the card, base, green layer then the pumpkin paper.
I cut the pumpkin paper first with the largest die and arranged it on the green card stock.
For that layer I used the smallest die and taped it down.
The inside piece I cut with the middle die matching everything up.
I taped them all together and then stamped the verse from Simon Says Stamp Neat & Tangled “Nuts About You” with StazOn timber brown ink.
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the squirrel and cup with the StazOn ink and colored them with Prisma pencils.
Using the coordinating dies I cut them out.
I also cut the handle of the cut out with a craft knife so I could slip his paw into it!
Once then were cut out I glued them to the front of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the pumpkin paper and the image is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!