Tuesday, August 28

dino time at grandma’s...


Wednesday will be dinosaur day at grandma’s house.
The granddaughter has fallen in love with dinosaurs so of course I had to make a card!
The base card is cream card stock.
Following the sketch I cut up cards from Pebbles “basics” card making pack in her favorite colors of green and pink.
Using a piece of the green I stamped the triceratops from MFT Stamps “Delightful Dinosaurs” using StazOn jet black ink and trimmed her out to apply to the card.
On the lower green strip I stamped a verse from the same set using the StazOn ink.

2 comments:

  1. Arlene...what a cute card! Love your dino and the fun fun sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, your card has 3 of my favorite things: chevron, pink and an itty-bitty dinosaur! So cute! I’m sure your granddaughter had fun on “dino day.” Thanks for joining us this week over at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!