Tuesday, August 28

sip, yawn...


Nothing like doing an ad for Starbucks!
But I had the sleeve from my PSL (happy) this morning and I thought it looked right on this CAS card.
The base is kraft card stock.
Using the Tim Holtz “Fresh Brewed” die and white card stock I cut out the cup and lid.
Using the same die and darker kraft card stock I cup out the sleeve and embossed lines onto it.
USing a circle die from my Lifestyle Crafts circle nesting dies I cut out the girl from the Starbucks sleeve.
Using a verse from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton Loves Coffee” and StazOn timber brown ink I stamped it onto a piece of white card stock that I then die cut with the circle die from the nesting set.
To finish I cut he tiny Starbucks logo from the back of the sleeve.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the sentiment - had me chuckling and yawning (I'm so easily influenced, lol)! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!