Sunday, August 26

twirling hippo...


Though I said I was going to do nothing but pumpkin spice today, I decided to make another Lawn Fawn “Reveal Card” because it’s good to practice something new!
If you want the link to Jennifer McGuire’s wonderful video about this system check out my last post.
This time I used white card stock for the base card with red paper that had silver sparkles in it for the next layer.
The main piece has the hippo & birdie from Lawn Fawn “Year Four” stamped with StazOn jet black ink and colored with Arteza real brush pens.
The candy is from Lawn Fawn’s “Year Seven” set that I stamped with the StazOn and colored with the same pens.
For the words on the wheel I cut apart the verse from Lawn Fawn’s “Year Four” and stamped them so they showed up in each frame to read “Hippo Birdie To You”.
This time I also added the die cut arrow so the words read properly.
To finish I added the Stickles “ICE” sparkles to match the red card stock.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely so perfect for our challenge and so beautifully created! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!