Thursday, August 16

icy sport...


The little kitty is practicing for the Olympics!
The car is white card stock.
The “rink” was made by die cutting an oval (Lifestyle Crafts nested ovals) in scrap paper and sponging Distress broken china ink.
I stamped the kitty (Taylored Expressions “ice, ice baby”) with StazOn jet black ink.
I colored him with Arteza real brush pens.
The eyes were made with a gel pen and a fine line black permanent pen.
The verse (Stampin’ Up “So Happy For You”) was stamped with the StazOn.

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee, so cute! Great CAS style! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your skating kitty! He 's a lot steadier than I would be on ice skates. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!