Thursday, August 16

focal bats...

and


Have to admit challenge was made easier with the wonderful sketch which showed a perfect “focal” point!
The base card is kraft card stock.
With scrap paper I die cut a square (MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”) and a rectangle (MFT Die-namics “Pierced Rectangle STAX”) to use as stencils.
With Distress black soot ink I sponged the square and rectangle to the base card.
I trimmed a piece of black card stock with my paper trimmer to fit the sketch.
I trimmed a piece of white card stock to layer on that.
To the white card stock I stamped the bats from MFT Stamps “Spooky Sweets” with StazOn jet black ink.
I colored their eyes with a yellow marker and applied everything to the card front including the orange enamel dots.
To finish I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “Witch Way is the Candy” with the StazOn.

3 comments:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!