Thursday, August 16

die cut birthday...


One of my friend’s has a Halloween birthday and all her friends send her non-Halloween cards.
I, on the other hand, enjoy finding ways to use colors or images that suit the holiday as well as her birthday.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and then a piece of patterned paper.
Using the Our Daily Bread Designs birthday set I die cut the cupcake with black & green card stock & patterned paper.
I glued all the pieces to the card.
There are multiple verses in the set so I stamped some of them with StazOn jet black ink.



2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the patterned paper to highlight the sentiments. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you combine the holiday along with the birthday and I'm sure your friend does too:) The way you stamped the sentiment is really cool and I love how it goes with pattern paper. Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!