Friday, August 17

Jennifer McQuire strikes again...

and

One of the best things for me, growing up, was the new outfit I was allowed to get for the first day of school.
This car is based on that memory, with Jennifer McGuire’s help.
The base card is tan card stock with a layer of red sparkle card stock.
The leaf piece was made following the Jennifer McGuire link but I used tan card stock, Concord & Ninth “Thankful Leaves Turnabout” set with Distress Oxides inks.
On another piece of tan card stock I stamped the girl from MFT Stamps “Mon Cher” set with Versamark ink and colored her with Prisma pencils for a no be coloring look.
I trimmed her out with a craft knife and glued her to the front of the card.

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the background! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Back to School card! Love the bg design and your no line coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!