Saturday, July 6

santa…

Still Christmas in July at my card making table!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock.
Using white card stock and dies from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps “Funky Flakes” and Spellbinders postage dies.
I glued the snowflakes to the card front.
I cut a piece of green textured card stock and glued it to the postage stamp.
I stamped it with a sentiment from My Favorite Things Stamps “Itty Bitty Love”.
With assorted textured card stocks and a die from Tim Holtz “Christmas” Side Kick Sideorder set.
This I glued to the postage stamp.
Then applied the “stamp” to the card front with foam tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiment fromPicket Fence Studios “Inappropriate Christmas” set with Hero Arts unicorn ink. 


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun card - love the white embossing over the coloured cardstocks!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CAS holiday card is delightful! Cute caption and Santa! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just adorable! Love that Santa and yep, the perfect sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tiny Santa is adorable! And I love the way you used the snowflakes with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!