Saturday, July 6

gnome…


This is a great time for me to get some Christmas cards done when Hallmark is celebrating “Christmas in July”!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock.
On a white card stock panel I stenciled the trees using Tim Holtz “Shifter Tree” stencil with Distress Oxide inks peeled paint and shabby shutters.
(Also I want to tell you all about my latest purchase, Altenew 9”x12” Sticky Mat: Grid.
It is the most amazing tool for stenciling that I have ever used.
It holds everything in pace without ripping it when you go to remove it and it cleans up like a dream!)
Using red, white and flesh colored card stock with the gnome dies from Simon Says Stamp I created the gnome and glued it to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Trinity Stamps “From Our Gnome to Yours”.



2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful background the trees make on this bold and bright card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this guy (perfect stenciled background); thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!