Tuesday, June 25

sunny…


Flowers and colors are the inspiration I pulled from this mood board.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of the lighter teal card stock.
On the main, white card stock panel I stenciled the flowers with Distress inks hickory smoke, cracked pistachio and peacock feathers and the stencil from my local Dollar Tree store.
With one of my circle stencils and Distress squeezed lemonade to create the sun.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Summer Sampler” with the Distress hickory smoke ink.


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS design inspired by the Moodboard at Inkspirational Arlene - sweet little blooms happy to be blooming in the bright sun! thanks for joining us! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous and fun card - love your use of the stencil, and the subtle change of colour on the flowers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!