Tuesday, June 25

anything…


Since this is an “anything goes” challenge I thought I would make a tag for my granddaughter’s Summer Fun Kit!
Every year I try and come up with things that my granddaughter might like to use during the Summer and put them in a bag as her Summer Fun Kit!
This year has a mug, a mug cooking book, jewelry making (Taylor Swift bracelets), calligraphy pens, calligraphy books and chocolate hearts.
Then I made the tag for the kit.
I took a piece of kraft card stock and folded it in have then trimmed it to look like a tag.
On the outside I stenciled the sky with Distress Oxide faded jeans and MFT “Hills” stencil.
I stamped the sentiment from MFT “Fun In the Sun”.
I die cut the sun from a piece of white card stock with Distress Oxide ink using an MFT die.
On white card stock I stamped the image from MFT “Beach Cutie” and colored it with Prismacolor pencils before trimming it out and foam taping it to the card front.
I punched a small hole in the top and applied it to the handle of the kit bag with pink Scrappers Floss.


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute tag - and a brilliant idea for your granddaughter!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!