Monday, June 17

ewe…


To match the challenge colors I used Distress Oxide bundled sage and kitsch flamingo.
On a white card stock base card with stencils from Colorful Life Designs “Snow Hill Edger #1” I created the sky and hills.
On more white card stock I stamped the images from My Favorite Things Designs “In Awe of Ewe”, colored them with black and grey Copic markers, trimmed them out and glued them to the hills.
To finish I stamped sentiments from the same set with Versafine onyx black ink.



5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww...this card totally makes me smile Arlene! Your little sheep are ADORABLE and your hilly background and sky make perfect use of our challenge colors! Thanks so much for sharing this sweet card with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card, beautifully executed Arlene . Great use of the challenge colours
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Those sheep are so cute and I love the punny sentiments! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rolling hills and pink sky! Great job with our colors as your card is darling. Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Arlene!
    Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!