Monday, June 17

color…


Can you believe this is the fifth colourboard???
For my creation I started with red card stock for the base card.
On that I placed a white card stock panel that I stamped with a sentiment from My Favorite Things “I Miss Your Hugs”.
Next I cut a postage frame from white card stock using a die from My Favorite Things “First Class Frame”.
Behind that I applied a Distress ink background I made with blue Distress inks.
These I glued to red card stock, then the base card.
I die cut two hearts using dies from My Favorite Things “Band-Aids” and red card stock.
These I foam taped to the card front then applied Glossy Accents to them.
To finish I drew in the string lines with white gel pen.



4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, what a fabulous card!! Great use of the prompt
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! What a great interpretation of the colour board!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Fab use of the colour board and so eye catching. Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane Zalusky7/07/2024

    Love your interpretation of our colour board. Those buttons are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!