Sunday, June 2

butterfly…


Recently I’ve been hooked on watching Tim Holtz YouTube videos about Distress colored pencils.
So I used a Distress background on cream card stock made with Distress inks cracked pistachio, black soot and abandoned coral.
Once dry I stamped the butterfly from Tim Holtz “Perspective” set with StazOn jet black ink.
This I colored with Distress water color pencils abandoned coral and pine needles.
Once dry I stamped over the top of the butterfly and the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Nature’s Elements” with the StazOn ink.
This I backed with black card stock and attached to the cream card stock base card.


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love the butterfly and the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous. Fantastic background for your beautifully colored Butterfly and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/06/2024

    Gorgeous!!! Love the moody feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Arlene! The colors are beautiful. Thank you or including your technique and thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love the background and that beautiful butterfly. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!