Monday, April 15

wishes…..


There are a couple of image from wood stamps, that I have removed from the wood, that I just will never get rid of…ever!
This one by Stampendous called “Happy Couple” is one of them.
The base card is white card stock.
Using a die from MFT Stamps “Wonky Stitched Square STAX” I cut more white card stock and stamped the image onto it.
I colored the image with Copic markers and foam taped it to the base card .
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Ranger Dina Wakley “Handwritten Sentiments”.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! perfect for our anything goes challenge with the twist you've taken. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed it for the AAA Card Challenge optional twist. Lovely fun CAS Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamp--no wonder you will never get rid of it! Sweet card--i hope you can give it to someone special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!