Thursday, April 11

snow…


The challenge was to use at least three of the colors and I added one more for ornaments.
Could I have left them off?
Yes, but I wanted another Christmas card!
The base card is the shortbread color.
Using another Tim Holtz die, “Pine Tree” this one is getting donated, I cut a green tree and a short bread trunk.
USing blue textured acrd stock I applied it to the left side of the card and applied snow with a chalk marker.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz with a Gina K Designs blue denim ink.

5 comments:

  1. This is a dramatic card with the strong colours you have used, and that wonky shaped tree. A great result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so pretty! I love the way you've used our colors in your design. Great job.l Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tree is so abstract and different. Love it - love your card. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlene, CAS and love that pine tree die with the pop of the red bulbs. Such a bright and pretty Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ornaments on the unusual tree, plus the snow on the blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!