Thursday, April 25

happiness…


I couldn’t resist playing with these Anita Jeram images for this challenge.
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of teal card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the images from Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram “Wishing Happiness”with Versafine ink and coloring them with Distress watercolor pencils.
Using a stencil from Tim Holtz I drew in the bubbles and water colored them with one of the colored pencils.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set.


4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Love how you combined the background dots to the stamped image to make an actual scene... Perfect! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card, and ever so clever ...loving your bubbles Arlene, and the way I sat there wondering how you painted them so round, until I read your text. Beautiful work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is card perfection!! Wonderful coloring and great color combo, cute critters, and a very clever way to tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image and wonderful coloring! Love how you used the dots from the photo for your background. Thank you for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!