Wednesday, April 24

friends…

 

Looking through the local newspaper I found a coupon for  a B1G1F ice cream cone.
A friend had said she was hoping that her hubby could get their truck ready soon and take her for an ice cream.
I thought it would be a good idea to make a card and send her the coupon.
The base card is dark pink card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On water color paper using Stamps from Art Impressions I created the truck, grass and Spring flowers.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Inkadinakadoo.


 



5 comments:

  1. Such a delightful scene you have created Arlene, and so beautifully coloured. A delightful sentiment also.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little image as well as a nice gesture! Free ice cream is always a winner in my book! I love the "bed" of flowers as well, and that sentiment is sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the water-colored image, Arlene. A perfectly rendered CAS card full of Spring promise. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us this week at Paper Players. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scene your created, and what a sweet reason to make a card! Fabulous watercoloring. I sure do miss Inkadinkadoo--that sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene, I am in love what that sentiment! I'm also in love with your little truck full of my favorite spring time flower. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!