Tuesday, March 5

hello…


If you take a look at your stamp sets I will bet there are some little stamps in the set that you have never used?
Such is the case with this card.
The base card is white card stock.
On more white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “In Slow Motion” with a little worm stamp that I realized could be used with a sentiment in the set.
So I stamped the sentiment as well as one from Newton’s Nook Designs “Cuppa Cactus”.
I colored the worm with Copic markers.
I trimmed it down and applied black card stock behind it before taping it to the base card.
Lots of little forgotten stamps used for this card!


1 comment:

  1. Super sweet Arlene... great use of the stamp(s), and I love how you have framed it with the layering
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!