Tuesday, March 5

green Christmas…


Sometimes you only need a simple image and sentiment for a fun card .
The base card is white card stock with a panel of green card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the image from Newton’s Nook Designs “Mistle Toad” and colored it with Copic markers…mostly green!
Using a fine line black marker I drew a line to “hang” the toad and lines around the edge.
I trimmed out the toad with scissors and foam taped it to the end of the line.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set and applied a white dot with a white gel pen.


5 comments:

  1. Such a great use of that fun image, Arlene...love that you have 'hung' him like an ornament
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Arlene, that's just brilliant! Thanks for getting us started at Christmas Kickstart - so glad you did, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and fun! I saw you joined Christmas Kickstart Challenge and had to come take a closer look. Arlene M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol - just love your mistle toad with the bright green background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! I LOVE all the green! Thanks for playing along with my Guest Elf Theme GRINCH at Christmas Kickstart! www.madebymeghank.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!