Monday, February 19

spooky valentine…


Playing again with Distress Oxide inks, how I love them for backgrounds.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main panel is made with white card stock and Distress Oxide inks lost shadow, hickory smoke and dusty concord.
Before attaching the panel I stamped it with the cobweb from Tim Holtz “Life of the Party”.
On more white card stock I stamped the images from Tim Holtz “Monster Reunion” cutting out the Frankie and using a die from Tim Holtz “Stacked Tiles, Hearts”.
The heart I glued to the base card then stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Tiny Text Halloween”.
To finish I applied the Frankie with foam tape.



2 comments:

  1. I love this card, Arlene! Everything about this card - the background, the colors, the images, the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Two Old Bats!
    Fran/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Arlene! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!