Monday, February 19

how old…


While I am still playing with my Tim Holtz products I found a die set in a Christmas set that I thought would work well for this birthday challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a black card stock strip.
Next to the strip I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz “Crazy Talk” with Versafine ink.
Using papers from The Paper Studio’s bright, textured card stock pack with dies from Tim Holtz “Santa’s Helper” set I made the gift boxes and glued them to the black strip.


4 comments:

  1. love how the gifts pop against the black strip. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - the black backdrop to the gifts is extraordinary - a brilliant concept, and as usual, beautifully executed
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene I agree with everyone that the coloured pressies really pop on your black background and what a perfect sentiment to share with friends for their birthdays. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card Alrlene! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!