Sunday, February 25

slothmas…


Digging through my very own My Favorite Things stash I found a paper pack, die and stamp set to create a different Christmas card.
The base card is white card stock die cut with the MFT Die-namics “Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window” die.
On the inside of the card I applied a piece of patterned card stock from MFT “Holly Jolly” paper pack.
On more white card stock I stamped the sloth and trees from MFT “Snow Globe Singles” and colored them with Copic markers.
I then die cut them, with the coordinating dies and glued them to the card front.
Using a sentiment from the same set I stamped it on the card front.
Inside the card towards the bottom I placed a white card stock rectangle to allow me to sign the inside of the card.



1 comment:

  1. Super cute Arlene - great use of the peek a boo die!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!