Sunday, February 25

eclipse…


We here in the Northeast are lucky enough, if there are no clouds, to experience a full solar eclipse in April.
Since my granddaughter is SO looking forward to it I thought I would make her a card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
I stamped images from MFT “Fall For You”, masking out the, bear then coloring it with Copic markers, on a white card stock panel.
Next I used MFT “Drifts & Hills” stencil with Distress Oxide black soot ink to show where the planet will darken!
With a circle die I cut out yellow and black card stock and glued them to the card front according to the sketch to look like the sun is almost covered.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Paradise Pals”



1 comment:

  1. What a great inspiration from the upcoming eclipse Arlene, and a fabulous scene with the 'shadow' like that.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!