Thursday, February 29

gnome one…


I chose the far right tic-tac-toe of patterned paper, gnome and floral.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of green card stock.
The background piece is from My Favorite Things “Spring Whimsy” pack.
Using a die from MFT “Pop Up Wiper Card Components” set I cut green card stock, stamped it with a sentiment from MFT “Hanging With My Gnomies” (2020) with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Next I trimmed it and taped it to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the gnome from the same set with Memento black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils then applied Gamsol with artist stumps.
With the coordinating die I cut out the gnome and glued him to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Same row choice as me! Love this and your Gnome is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love gnomes...he is so cute. Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!