Monday, February 26

different color…


If you check out my last post you will see the same image with not only different colors but a different technique.
The card for this project is white card stock stamped with the image from Simon Says Stamp “Poppy Field”.
This time I colored it with the following pencils as per the challenge colors…

But instead of leaving the pencils alone I used Gamsol and artist stumps for a bold look.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Printworks “Small Tag Lines”.



6 comments:

  1. Such a different look and feel to the card with the different colours and pencil blending. Another striking result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love the bold look you created with our colors! What a statement piece! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and like both pencil techniques used in this card and previous card... love the bold colors. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful card with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Arlene! I love the bright, bold colors. Thank you for playing along at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking card! WOW! And with colored pencils! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous mix of colors! I'm a huge fan of red & teal (or various blues). Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!