Saturday, January 6

special…


Continuing to make Valentine cards I found this set in my stash.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On a white card stock strip I pressed the die from Taylored Expressions “Pieces of my Heart” without cutting all the way through.
Then with the three colors of card stock I cut them using the die then glued them together using the de-bossed heart as a guide.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Itty Bitty Gifting” with Hero Arts white unicorn ink onto a strip of black card stock and glued it to the card front.



7 comments:

  1. Such a clever card Arlene, and great use of the die. Love the positioning of the sentiment strip
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/09/2024

    I love how each color of paper has a different texture! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! Your design really makes our colors pop and show off your heart. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT card. Love how the focal point is truly the focal point! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love that fun puzzle heart. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea using all the colors in a simple puzzle heart. So pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!