Saturday, January 6

love…

This card is made with a stamp from a very long time ago!
I can’t even remember the company because I pulled it off the wood block.
The base card is white card stock.
The main panel is white card stock stamped with the image, all three were on the same stamp, using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers.
On a strip of red card stock I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things “Itty Bitty Love” set with the same ink and foam taped it to the card front.


5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic stamp set - the images are clean & fun! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a fabulous card Arlene - love the striking and elegant simplicity of the stamps, and how you have used the sketch.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design! I love the images! Thanks for playing at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A true stunner! I'm totally in love with this CAS perfection. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/09/2024

    Wheat a cute card! Love those hand-drawn style images and your CAS style here. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!