Sunday, January 21

love…


There are times when I just have to use the photo twist as it comes.
When I saw this one I knew I had to use an embossing folder I have, but hadn’t used yet!
The base card is white card stock.
Using another panel of white card stock I embossed it with Sizzix 3D “Confetti Hearts” embossing folder.
I applied it to the base card and ran a black ink marker around the edge.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Stud Puffin” with Versafine onyx black ink.
Using a die from Lawn Fawn, though it has fallen out of the folder I had it in so I don’t know which set it comes from, I cut two hearts and applied them to the card front with foam squares.


3 comments:

  1. LOL I feel like that the sketch was made especially for your card, what a perfect match! Arlene thanks for playing and sharing with us this week at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Card and the photo match perfectly! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed this with that awesome embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!