Sunday, January 21

happy winter…


Didn’t use a lot of  all the colors but I did use all the colors!
The base card is grey card stock - neutral
The main panel is glitter card stock - french vanilla
On that I stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn “Mice on Ice” with StazOn ink.
On white card stock I stamped the mice from the set with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored them with Copic markers - sundance, jade, candy apple, bluebird and ballerina.
Each mouse was shaded with grays - neutrals.
These I cut out and applied to the card front with foam squares.


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/24/2024

    Those mice are the cutest! Thank you for playing along at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love that you used our colors as touches on each of the mice. Great card and thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mice are adorable! Love how the "red" mouse is jumping from "happy". So cute! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rich background texture, Arlene, but the images are just wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #584. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think mice are so darn cute (even in real life! lol). Your card is adorable with these cuties skating all around the card. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these skating mice and great way of meeting the color challenge with their winter scarfs... adorable and fun card. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!