Sunday, September 10

trees…


So glad to have found this challenge blog!
I have so many wonderful embossing folders that just sit around, unused.
The base card is black cards tock with a layer of orange card stock.
The main piece is water color paper that I masked a circle, watercolored with black water color paint, removed the mask and added more black water color paint.
Once thoroughly dry I ran it through the Vagabond with Crafter’s Companion “Autumn Leaves” embossing folder, 3x as it is a 3D folder.
Next I applied Distress black soot ink with a sponge to the raised area of the embossed image.
To finsih I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with Versafine onyx black ink. 


2 comments:

  1. Love how you used that folder, such a great Halloween card you created with the masking, colors, and shading! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... aren't you clever!!! I simply LOVE what you've done here! SPOOKtacular!! Don't forget to share it in our Two Old Bats challenge too (link below my name). This is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!