Sunday, September 24

hello…


As I go through my stamp sets to donate for charity I have found a few that I need to use just one more time.
This set, Wplus9 “Welcome Wreath”, fit perfectly with the two colors of the challenge.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of purple card stock.
Using Cuttlebug’s “Polka Dots” embossing folder I embossed red card stock.
On a strip of white card stock I stamped images and a sentiment from the set using Distress ink fired brick and villainous poison.



5 comments:

  1. Stunning stamping and use of the colours Arlene - a stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is so pretty, and I love the way you've used the embossing folder as borders for the main image. The layering really makes the colors in the wreath pop. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath Arlene!!! I love the texture on the red cardstock as well. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues and honoring our friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlene, Love the dainty wreath and how you incorporated the two colors throughout your card! Cleaning out is hard but so fulfilling in the end. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/28/2023

    Very pretty! Love the CAS design with the touch of texture from the embossing folder! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!