Monday, September 25

friend…


Sometimes it’s very hard to match the colors on these color challenges because I don’t have every set of ink pads on the market!
So today’s may look off but it’s what I could do with what I had.
 I chose the toffee (Gina K Designs kraft), espresso (Gina K Designs chocolate brown) and harbour (Gina K Designs tranquil teal).
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock and a layer of textured teal paper.
On water color paper I stamped the image from what I think is a Magenta Stamps set using Versafine onyx black ink and water coloring it with the ink pads noted above.
This I trimmed out and foam taped to the card front.
To finish I die cut the sentiment, Tim Holtz “Friendship Words:Script” from black card stock and glued it to the card front.



9 comments:

  1. Love this Arlene! I'm trying to send you an email but can't find an address - any chance you could email me at joanne@thecraftyowl.co.uk - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST ADORE your sweet, simple card. Beautiful use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning and eye catching card Arlene - love your use of the colours, and also the composition of the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Beautiful tree with the dark background. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the neutrals in your tree image and it looks great against the harbour background... such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for Fall & a tree stamp & this one makes me swoon! Love the coloring & the simplicity. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tree and using blue for the leaves. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling! Very sweet as well as pretty card. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tree using our colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare Challenge, I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!