Thursday, June 15

layers on one layer…


The title is a contradiction in terms for sure but there truly are many layers on this one layer card and it’s thanks to Jennifer McGuire and her recent one layer video.
The base card is kraft card stock
Using Frisket paper I cut out a mask with Paper Smooches “Linked Leaves” die and applied it to the card.
With a stencil, unknown company, that had multiple leaves on it I stenciled with Distress inks scattered straw, aged mahogany, rusty hinge and peeled paint.
After removing the stenciled I spritzed the card and blotted off some of the ink.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Impression Obsession “We Gather Together”set with Archival ground espresso ink!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow and wow again - you really have mastered this technique Arlene, and this is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!