Wednesday, June 7

enjoy…


This card is for a world traveling friend of mine!
The base card is navy blue card stock.
I die cut Tim Holtz patterned paper with Tim Holtz “Globe” die.
I layered thin card board and kraft card stock that I had cut with a circle die, making sure to add a layer of acetate.
I applied the envelope embellishments so they would shake and glued the layered piece to the base card.
To finish I die cut the sentiment using more navy blue card stock and dies from Tim Holtz “Adventure Words:Script” and glued them to the card front.




6 comments:

  1. What an awesome shaker card Arlene - love how you used the globe diecut to form the shaker element
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene, what a WONDERFUL shaker card you've created! I love the paper you chose for your globe and how you added little envelope shaker elements!! Thank you so much for sharing yur card with us at The Male Room!!! You've inspired me. -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masculine shaker card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic shaker card :-)) I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a utterly brilliant card! So inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be the coolest shaker card I`ve seen :)
    Crafty hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!