Sunday, May 21

yellow…


This challenge lets you select the color or the sketch!
I thought it would be fun to do both.
If you look back over the last few postings of mine you will see that I am using patterned paper and white flower die cuts from previous posts.
The base card is white card stock with black card stock and yellow polka dot card stock as per the sketch.
I glued on the die cut white flower made with dies from Honey Bee Stamps “Lovely Layers”.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Waffle Flowers “Tender Thoughts” set with Versafine onyx black ink.




1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant card Arlene - is that flower part of the negative diecut you used on your previous post, plus a layer??
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!