Wednesday, May 24

blue bird…


 I decided to play from the upper right corner to the lower left!
The base card is white card stock covered with Distress Oxide inks mermaid lagoon and uncharted mariner, spritzed with water that was dabbed off.
The main panel is white card stock that is embossed into squares.
This I stamped the the uncharted mariner in using a stamped from Printworks.
On more white card stock I applied the same inks, then spritzed water onto My Favorite Things “Etched Flower” stamped and stamped it to remove some of the ink.
Once dry I punched it out with a Stampin’ Up bird punch and applied it to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. A stunning card Arlene, and I love that subtle stamping on the bird!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!