Friday, May 5

merry camper…


This is the color palette…

When I saw the snowflakes I knew I had to use the background I had made previously with white card stock, Tim Holtz snowflake stencil, Distress grit paste and Distress inks.
This I stamped with a sentiment from Newton’s Nook Designs.”Christmas Campers”, backed with black card stock and applied to a white card stock base card.
On more white card stock I stamped the camper and colored it with Copic markers, trimmed it out and foam taped it to the card front.




5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine 'camping' in the snow Arlene, but you have made a wonderful card doing just that!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you've taken so much inspiration from our colour palette picture, Arlene! Your card is a beauty. Thanks for playing along with Gundi and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background - WOW. I love the colors on the trailer too! I saw your card on the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the background looks so frosty and it looks awesome. I am particularly pleased that you have chosen the topic of camping, because we are also enthusiastic campers, but have never camped in winter. I am very happy that you are playing with Jo and me at the Kickstart Challenge. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card with the camper, Arlene, and I love the background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!